Using spiritual principles to heal the blocks that keep you from the success you desire. Presented by career counselor and Science of Mind practitioner Lea Alvarado.
In this four week workshop series you will:
- Learn tools to reduce fear and anxiety and help you manifest the job or career you desire
- Release wounds from previous employers and other blocks from the past preventing you from moving forward
- Learn how to shift patterns of thought and limiting beliefs that are interfering with your success
- Discover how to tap into the divine wisdom within to know which career path is the right one
- Create a powerful vision for your future and develop a plan to achieve your goals
August 3, 10, 17, 24
Center for Spiritual Living, Boulder Valley
107 E. Geneseo St. Lafayette, CO 80026 303-664-5603
Lea has 17 years’ of career development experience as a career counselor working in corporate, non-profit, and university settings supporting adults in career transition. She’s a licensed practitioner, a current ministerial student through the Holmes Institute and School of Spiritual Leadership, and has a master’s in counseling with a specialization in career development. Lea has her own private practice called Divinely Inspired Careers, where she uses both practical and spiritual tools to help people remove the blocks that keep them from pursuing their passions, purpose and dreams.
“My expectations were exceeded. I gained both valuable insights and concrete tools to transform my life.” Shirley G.