Six-week class, starts Tuesday June 25, 2019
This class will help you deepen your meditation practice, as well as expand your self-awareness and connection to the stillness within you. Classes will include a variety of meditation techniques. All levels are welcome!
What you will learn:
- Releasing exercises to release the day and to become fully grounded and present.
- The power of working with essential oils, sound, mala beads, and other elements to enhance your meditation practice.
- 6 different meditation techniques that can be easily incorporated into your spiritual practices.
Types of meditations covered:
- Observing the breath and the use of affirmations with breath work
- Loving-Kindness Meditation
- Vipassana Meditation
- Guided Meditations
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Meditation using Chants/Mantras
Cost: $18 per individual class or sign up for all 6 classes and pay $100
Dates: June 25 – August 6, 2019 (no class July 23)
Center for Spiritual Living Boulder Valley
107 E Geneseo St
Contact Rev. Lea for more information: