The Power of Your Word (Sept 30 – Nov 25, 2019)
The Power of Your Word is an introduction to the power of prayer and an in-depth look at why “Your Word is Law”. We will discuss how to integrate affirmative prayer into your Spiritual Practice.
We will focus on two types of prayer:
- Conscious, directed prayer, emphasizing Affirmations and Treatments.
- Unconscious, indirect prayer, emphasizing known and unknown beliefs.
What else is covered in this 8-week class?
- Identify the underlying factors for effective prayer.
- Describe prayer content.
- Write prayer affirmations and treatments that address personal desires and needs.
- Identify any personal limiting beliefs.
- Describe situations in which you interrupt your prayers.
- Describe how to pray continuously.
- Design a Spiritual Practice that will continue to feed personal prayer.
Required class materials:
- A journal
- The following books by Ernest Holmes:
- How to Use the Science of Mind
- Can We Talk to God?
- Recommended Reading – books by Ernest Holmes:
- Words That Heal Today
- The Science of Mind
Prerequisite: Foundations Course
Center for Spiritual Living Boulder Valley
107 E Geneseo St. Lafayette, CO
Questions? Email Kelly(at)KellyRobbins.net or call 303-460-0285