Love and Logic
Love and Logic® is a positive parenting philosophy that teaches you parenting skills through humor while modeling empathy and love, the cornerstones of the program. These strategies are perfect for parents, grandparents, guardians, and caretakers!
The “Love” in Love and Logic means that we love our kids so much that we are willing to set and enforce limits. This “Love” also means that we do so with sincere compassion and empathy. The “Logic” in Love and Logic happens when we allow children to make decisions, affordable mistakes and experience the natural or logical consequences. When we balance this with sincere empathy, they develop the following logic: Our children learn that the quality of their lives depends on the quality of their choices.
Through video, activities, and conversation, you will:
- Learn effective, simple strategies to help you navigate raising kids with humor.
- Learn how to stay calm when your child leaves you speechless.
- Learn how to set limits now while your children are young.
- Create energy-rich experiences for you and your children with love.
- Laugh with other parents, grandparents, guardians, and caretakers as you find you are not alone in many child-raising challenges.
Class Dates (Sundays 11:30 AM — 2:30 PM):
*February 9, 2020
*February 16, 2020
*Please plan on attending both sessions
$60.00/ Individual Parent
$75.00/ 2 Parents
(Materials fee $5.00 payable at the first session)
Facilitator: Claudia Milner, RScP, M.A.Ed., a Science of Mind Practitioner (CSL Boulder Valley & Mile Hi) and seasoned educator, found Love and Logic over ten years ago. The strategies gave Claudia the ability to be mindful and spiritual in her parenting and as a classroom teacher. Claudia is an authentic, light-hearted, and engaging presenter who is easy to learn with and openly invites inquiry into what works best for each family.