For May, our outreach continues to be Sister Carmen Food Bank.
For over 40 years as a non-religious agency, Sister Carmen Community Center has provided assistance to residents of East Boulder County who are in need, without discrimination. The Center provides a food bank and a thrift store, amongst other services. Click here for more information about Sister Carmen.
Items they are looking for include:
- Fruit: canned & fruit juices (low or no sugar)
- Protein: canned chicken, tuna, salmon, & canned beans
- Canned foods: soups & stews
- Chicken Bouillon: cubes, paste, & liquid
- Nut Butters: peanut, almond, cashew, etc.
- Grains: rice, cereal, oatmeal, pasta, & flour
- Canned Tomatoes: sauce, diced, whole, stewed
- Baby formula
- Specialty Foods: Maseca (corn meal mix), dried pinto beans, ristra (dried red chile), hojas (corn husks)
- Cooking oils: canola & olive
- Diapers & Pull Ups: all sizes, especially large diapers
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, toothpaste, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, etc.
- Household items: dish & laundry soap
Call Jim Schink at 720-989-3822, to make arrangements with him for him to pick up your donation wherever is most convenient for you.