Sister Carmen is East Boulder County’s only comprehensive source of individual and family services. They have been serving the community for over 30 years. They utilize a strengths-based approach in working with participants, recognizing that everyone has a collection of strengths upon which to build. Sister Carmen recognizes that no individual or family is an island. People need people.
They want to provide families the resources that can support their efforts towards achieving economic stability and building natural community supports. Strengthening families and community…that is what Sister Carmen is about.
- Clothing: new, and/or undamaged and laundered gently used
- Shoes: Clean, undamaged shoes, with laces (if applicable)
- Linens: Undamaged, laundered, complete sets of linens. Sets that are folded and labelled are a huge help!
- Books: Undamaged books with dust covers and all pages intact, excluding reference books
- Toys: Clean toys and games with all of their pieces and parts included
- Sharpie Permanent markers, fine point and Chisel tip
- Kids Plastic Bottoms Hangers and Clear Plastic Top Hangers
- Milton 805 Signal Bell Kit with 25’ hose (purchase on Amazon)
- Canned diced tomatoes
- Minute Instant long grain white rice
- Real mayonnaise, ketchup, granulated sugar, vegetable oil, salt & pepper shakers
- Canned Chili with beans and without beans. Spicy chili too
- Pasta noodles – all kinds
- Microwave popcorn
- Canned chicken breast and tuna
- Mini-wheat and Honey Bunches of Oats cereals
- Fruit snacks, snack packs of applesauce, canned fruits
- Lysol disinfecting wipes, laundry detergents, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, Ziploc bags of all sizes, 13 gallon & 55 gallon trash bags
- Printer cartridges – HP 901 black and color