Perhaps no one has done more for the aging than Zalman Schachter-Shalomi. He proposes that aging is not a gradual diminishment and disengagement of personal power, but a process of self-development and spiritual deepening. Join Rev. Jody Stevenson in an in-depth exploration into this model of transforming “older” into “elder” and “aging” into “saging”.
Date: Tuesdays Jan. 17 – Feb. 21
Time: 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Where: Center for Spiritual Living Boulder Valley
Facilitated by Rev. Jody Stevenson
The five goals of this class are:
- To awaken to a vision of spiritual eldering
- To deepen the understanding of aging and elderhood
- To engage in the homework of spiritual eldering
- To witness the transformation for older to elder
- To live in harmony with the natural world
“With an increased life span and the psychotechnologies to expand the mind’s frontiers, the spiritual elder heralds the next phase of human and global development.“ -Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
The tuition for this six week class is $125. To register, put your name on the sign-up sheet in the lobby or call Rev. Jody Stevenson at 720-514-1291.